Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,650 Dinar (R$ 2,213) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)