Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.273 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 407,308 Dinar (R$ 1,204) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)