Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.625 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 780,918 Dinar (R$ 2,107) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)