Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 321.857 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 861,600 Dinar (R$ 2,677) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)