Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 988,385 Dinar (€718) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 789,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (40 minutes ago)