Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,050,704 Dinar (€719) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)