Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.083 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 928,964 Dinar (€666) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)