Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1323.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 632,740 Dinar (€478) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)