Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,057,490 Dinar (€800) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 782,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)