Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36233 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 723,357 Dinar (1,996,379 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)