Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,395,767 Dinar (Bs 69,966,371) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)