Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.402 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 947,217 Dinar (Bs 8,000) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)