Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 764,994 Dinar (Bs 6,461) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)