Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.228 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,121,091 Dinar (110,315 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)