Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.174 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 351,290 Dinar (ARS $4,612) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)