Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.645 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 515,599 Dinar (ARS $7,001) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)