Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 328,963 Dinar (282 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)