Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 423,622 Dinar (€340) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)