Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,160 Dinar (€743) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (40 minutes ago)