Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1319.112 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,051,716 Dinar (€797) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)