Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41646 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 778,889 Dinar (COL$1,870,254) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)