Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39000 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,267 Dinar (COL$2,049,398) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 768,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)