Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.201 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 818,604 Dinar (Php36,872) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)