Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.877 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 806,477 Dinar (₨45,112) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)