Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.831 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 826,950 Dinar (20,761 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (20 minutes ago)