Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.758 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 425,030 Dinar (10,690 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)