Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 36.461 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,048 Dinar (22,628 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)