Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.265 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 841,249 Dinar (Shilling74,675) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 794,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)