Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.717 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 748,249 Dinar (Shilling63,860) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)