Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.444 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 837,753 Dinar (Shilling73,206) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)