Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.516 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,728 Dinar (Shilling43,740) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)