Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.816 IQD / KES
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,815 Dinar (Shilling68,364) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)