Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.975 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 871,621 Dinar (11,472 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)