Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.439 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 600,747 Dinar (7,859 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)