Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.678 IQD / MVR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,143 Dinar (6,464 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)