Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 175.487 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 926,127 Dinar (5,277 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (41 minutes ago)