Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1271.125 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 467,261 Dinar (€368) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)