Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 968,754 Dinar (€707) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)