Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1364.503 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 917,400 Dinar (€672) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)