Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,200 Dinar (€638) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)