Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.015 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 548,951 Dinar (272,486 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)