Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,449 Dinar (480,027 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (43 minutes ago)