Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.070 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 934,830 Dinar (451,528 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 682,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)