Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.920 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 437,864 Dinar (228,063 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)