Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.887 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 434,572 Dinar (230,296 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)