Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 585.991 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 832,178 Dinar (1,420 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 781,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)