Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,722 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 412,786 Dinar (€324) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)