Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 807,672 Dinar (₨43,934) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)