Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 770,432 Dinar (₨41,999) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (34 minutes ago)