Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 892.533 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,580 Dinar (AU$1,286) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)