Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.732 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 437,931 Dinar (R$ 1,175) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)