Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 320.038 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 768,639 Dinar (R$ 2,402) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)