Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 447,006 Dinar (€361) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (33 minutes ago)