Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.601 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 372,235 Dinar (3,139 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)