Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.127 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 305,393 Dinar (2,402 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)