Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 99.438 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,537 Dinar (8,041 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)