Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.809 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 743,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 726,861 Dinar (5,687 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)