Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.560 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,181,592 Dinar (8,716 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)