Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.889 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 461,487 Dinar (3,396 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (44 minutes ago)