Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 800,264 Dinar (₨43,693) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 797,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)