Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.391 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,539 Dinar (₨46,147) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)