Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 449,688 Dinar (₨25,928) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (33 minutes ago)