Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 IQD / CDF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 910,777 Dinar (1,241,762 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (about 3 hours ago)