Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 983,088 Dinar (1,297,836 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)