Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 533,925 Dinar (555,173 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)