Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 910,996 Dinar (1,222,077 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)