Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 892,379 Dinar (1,186,313 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)