Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.063 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 347,712 Dinar (1,199 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (34 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)