Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 981,622 Dinar (€715) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)