Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 551,098 Dinar ($467) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)