Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 866,297 Dinar (121,092 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)