Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.961 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,458 Dinar (121,465 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (29 minutes ago)