Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,598 Dinar (147,557 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)