Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,949,543 Dinar (272,525 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (31 minutes ago)