Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.154 IQD / AOA
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,697 Dinar (148,123 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)