Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.470 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 858,712 Dinar (Mex$ 13,970) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (43 minutes ago)