Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 898,720 Dinar (418,822 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)