Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 842,989 Dinar (378,967 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)