Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.719 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,930 Dinar (1,751 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)