Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.529 IQD / AOA *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,474,691 Dinar (266,706 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)