Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.897 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,015 Dinar (€800) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)