Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,052,595 Dinar (€727) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)