Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 846,846 Dinar (€632) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (43 minutes ago)