Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.034 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 774,352 Dinar (Php33,617) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)