Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.634 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 325,017 Dinar (Php13,752) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)