Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 385,348 Dinar (€307) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)