Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 587,414 Dinar (€460) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)