Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.621 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 493,457 Dinar (304,443 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)