Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 742,592 Dinar (447,462 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)