Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.650 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 896,640 Dinar (543,375 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (38 minutes ago)