Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.646 IQD / MWK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 341,499 Dinar (207,507 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (39 minutes ago)