Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 832,648 Dinar (元4,759) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)