Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.095 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,360,744 Dinar (649,549 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)