Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.106 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,191,640 Dinar (565,959 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)