Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 22.647 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 680,759 Dinar (Php30,059) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)