Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 290.604 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 325,768 Dinar (1,121 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)