Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.371 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,681 Dinar (Php34,216) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)