Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.498 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 341,424 Dinar (Php14,530) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)