Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 607,650 Dinar (€458) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)