Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 1323.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 655,228 Dinar (€495) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (32 minutes ago)