Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 412,533 Dinar (€329) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)