Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 952,371 Dinar ($806) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (35 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)